A Great Experienced Bookkeeper Is Required!
As a progressive and growing tax and business advisory firm, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced bookkeeper who is great at what they do!
Ideally you will be qualified by experience but if you are nearing to/AAT qualified – fantastic.
Essential personal attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to provide a first-class service to clients
- Strong desire to refresh and update skills
Essential ability attributes:
- Tech savvy, with the confidence and ability to quickly pick up new systems (current software used Sage, Xero & QuickBooks)
- Double entry bookkeeping including bank, customer and supplier ledger reconciliations, working up to Trial Balance
- Resolving queries on client records
- VAT Return preparation
- Meeting deadlines and time targets
- Self-manage workload
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable depending upon skill set and experience and includes free parking.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please get in touch.
Can’t see a job vacancy listed for a role that interests you?
As a progressive and growing tax and business advisory firm, we are always looking for talented individuals who have an outgoing personality to complement our existing team. We welcome speculative applications. Please get in touch.